We couldn’t be more excited that StartUp Health will be participating in this year’s Social Health StartUp Bootcamp at SXSW 2012 in Austin, brought to you by Health 2.0 & Bohreinger Ingelheim. StartUp Health’s very own Unity Stoakes will be presenting on the Show Me the Money Panel at 3:30PM on Friday, March 9th so stop by and say “hi!”
The event organized by the amazing @Shwen (Shwen Gwee) is a packed day (Friday, March 9th) from 2 - 6PM and takes place at the Startup Village in the Hilton.
Schedule of events and speakers:
2:00 pm | Why Invest in Health Tech?
Welcome to the Bootcamp:
- Shwen Gwee (Edelman)
- Sarah Holoubek (Luminary Labs)
- Lisa Suennen (Psilos Group)
- Aneesh Chopra (Former CTO of USA)
3:30 pm | Show Me The Money: Where to get funding and what are they interested in?
- Moderated by JL Neptune (Health 2.0)
- Unity Stoakes (Startup Health)
- Mat Farkash (Blueprint Health)
- Michele Polz (Sanofi Aventis)
- John Pugh (Boehringer Ingelheim)
5:00 pm | (Experiences of) The Funded…
Fireside chat with:
- Jen McCabe (Habit Labs)
- Geoff Rutledge (HealthTap)
Funder vs. Funded: Fireside Chat with…
- Andy Donner (Physic Ventures)
- Stead Burwell (Alliance Health Network)